Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
JOB CODE: CWV01209
Location: WCHS and WVAH Charleston, WV
Type: Full Time
Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 112 stations located in 61 geographically diverse markets. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse.We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WCHS ABC 8 / WVAH FOX 11's Eyewitness News has a great opportunity for a full-time Reporter. We are looking for an aggressive, motivated, driven individual with a 'can do' attitude who can enterprise, shoot, edit and bring in the lead stories. You can be a part of Charleston's number one News team!!
* Ability to shoot, write and edit your own stories and present a live product daily
* Meeting daily deadlines in a high energy working environment
* BA in Journalism, or related field with minimum 2 years of experience in the field
* Knowledge of INews and Avid NewsCutter XP editing technology are not required, but are a definite plus!!
* Punctuality and Dependability are essential
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
* Producing content for multiple platforms, including TV, internet, mobile, etc
* Staying informed of current events.
* Working with management to enterprise and develop stories on a daily basis.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
You must apply online to be considered. Please apply below or atwww.wchstv.comorwww.wvah.com While completing the online application, please include a recent web link that showcases your work. If you do not have a web link to your work, please apply online and then send a non-returnable DVD to: WCHS/WVAH-TV / HR - Reporter / 1301 Piedmont Rd / Charleston, WV 25301
No phone calls or emails please.