Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Integrated Health Services (Medical) Supervisor
Location: West Virginia-WASHINGTON WORKS PLANT DUPONT(2560)
DuPont Integrated Health Services (IHS) is seeking a dynamic Leader with Vision, Integrity and commitment to Supervise its Washington Works Services.
The DuPont Washington Works Site is a multi-business Site that is the 2ndlargest manufacturing facility within DuPont and provides excellent opportunities for growth and career enhancement. The Site manufactures a diverse product offering that contributes to 7 different businesses within DuPont. The businesses contribute significantly toward the DuPont Platforms organized as Performance Polymers, Chemicals & Flouroproducts, and Packaging and Industrial Polymers.
The Washington Works Site is located near Parkersburg, West Virginia and is an excellent place to live for a person interested in an area with low traffic and commute times, but still desiring to live in an area with excellent Education Opportunities, popular Retail Stores and diverse Cultural and Art Programs. Parkersburg, West Virginia is conveniently located near a multitude of excellent West Virginia and Ohio weekend vacation destinations and is centrally located between the metropolitan areas of Charleston (West Virginia), Columbus (Ohio) and Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania).
The IHS Supervisor is a highly visible, key role within the Integrated Health Services (IHS) function. This position will require a person of vision, integrity and commitment, as well as substantial leadership and influencing experience, maturity and judgment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* The development and implementation of the sites' Occupational Medicine and Occupational Health strategy.
* OSHA Recordkeeping Rules
* Illness and injury case management including prolonged or complex illnesses and injuries.
* Compliance with Federal and State regulations and corporate policy/standards/guidelines.
* Responsibility for the overall functioning of the medical/nursing unit.
* Oversees the medical surveillance and medical screenings programs offered to all employees.
* Performs Safety and Occupational Health audits, etc.
* Develops programs, communicates programs and implications, and adapts programs as necessary to client organization needs within defined program boundaries.
* Works with internal stakeholders to ensure services are meeting business requirements, forecasting future events, managing changes as required and assists in crafting appropriate solutions to meet needs.
* Supervision of Clinic staff.
* Makes work assignments, schedules and reviews work in progress.
* Provides technical expertise and direction.
* Promotes ongoing knowledge and skill development of staff.
* Provides defined metrics for measuring effectiveness of IHS programs in driving organizational performance and containing costs.
* Be a change agent actively supporting the site's continuous improvement efforts.
* Responsible for process effectiveness and efficiency.
* Manages and controls expenditures within operating budget.
At DuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join DuPont and discover The Miracles of Science™.
In order to be qualified for this role, youmust possessthe following:
* Certified Occupational Health Nurse Supervisor (COHN-S) experience
* Medical/ Surgical or Emergency Department (ED) experience
* Plant or manufacturing experience
* Good Microsoft Office skills
* Strong Interpersonal skills
* Communication with impact
* Analysis and Judgment
* Embraces/Champions Change
The following skill sets arepreferred:
* Nurse Practitioner
* Physician Assistant - Certified with post graduate experience in Occupational Health
* Basic Life Support Certification and Advanced Cardio Life Support (ACLS)
* Green Belt Certification
* Certified Case Manager
* MPH Degree
* MBA Degree
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.
DuPont is an e-Verify employer